Information for Patients
Here you will find important information on the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders.
You are here:
If you have one of the difficulties below, visit a sleep-laboratory
- Difficulties with initiating and maintaining sleep (Insomnia)
- Sleep-related breathing disorders, snoring
- Chronic day sleepiness
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Cyrcadian sleep-wake rhythm disorders, including shift work, jetlag etc.
- Parasomnias, incl. sleep walking, bruxism etc.
Occurence of other complaints
- High blood pressure
- Excess weight
- Diabetes mellitus
- Cardivascular disease, such as CHD, cardiac arrhythmia, cardiac insufficiency
- Kidnea disease with a dialysis treatment
- Cerebral blood flow disorder or apoplexy
- Thyroid disease
- Psychiatric disease
- Neuromuscular disease